Ports Customs and Free Zone Corporation Security Department ("PCFC Security Department") is the owner of the contents of this website ("Site") and all copyright therein. None of the content or information on this Site may be downloaded, copied, distributed, reproduced, modified, published or sold in any form without PCFC Security Department's written permission. Use of the Site constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms and all other terms and policies set forth in this website.
If you are not willing to agree to these terms, please immediately discontinue your use of the Site. PCFC Security Department may revise this legal policy at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice. Users are encouraged to frequently review this policy.
1. The pass must be handed over to the PCFC Security Department staff when holder exits the port.
2. The pass is valid for the duration date only. Overstay without PCFC Security Department's Permission will result in a fine of AED. 30/- per day.
3. The visitors/pass holder enter the area at their own risk. The corporation will not be responsible for any injury to person or damage/loss to vehicles or property.
4. The gate pass should be used by the same person whose name mentioned in the pass. Misusing of the gate pass will be subject to lawful for necessary action.
5. PCFC Security Department reserves the right to reject/block/withdraw the gate pass without assigning any reason and the amount paid for gate pass is non-refundable in all cases.
6. In case of emergency call 04-4453244.
7. For inquiry or incase a gate pass found send to PCFC Security Department, Jebel Ali Port & JAFZA, Pass Office, Tel: 04-4453244.
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service's technologies.
1. Information You Provide
The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you may include:
• Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
• Usernames and passwords;
• Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
2. Information Collected Automatically
• Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier ("UDID") and other technical identifiers;
• Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
• For location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may use and disclose information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, such as browser and device information, anonymous usage data and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law. If we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined. You can control cookies through your browser's settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies. We will take appropriate measures to ensure the security and privacy of any personally identifiable information that we collect.